Best Western Airport Inn
257 S Pearson Road, Pearl, MS 39208-5600
Phone: 601/936-2060 | Fax: 601/932-1341 | 50 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 12:00 PM | Online Reservations
Discover this Pearl, Mississippi hotel, near downtown Jackson and the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport.
The Best Western Airport Inn is situated near Interstate 20, Interstate 55 and Highway 49 in Pearl, Mississippi. This hotel offers convenient access to downtown Jackson attractions including the State Fire Academy, Jackson Zoological Park and Jackson State University. Guests staying at this hotel will enjoy local events including the Jackson Rodeo, Atlanta Braves Minor League Baseball and the Mississippi State Fair at the Jackson Fairgrounds. Travelers will only be minutes from the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport.
This Pearl, Mississippi hotel offers spaciously-appointed guest rooms and suites, each complete with cable satellite television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast. Additional amenities include a microwave, refrigerator and outdoor swimming pool.
For an enjoyable experience and a convenient location, make a reservation at the Best Western Airport Inn! Enjoy your stay. We are now renovating our rooms to better our guest experience until January 31, 2016.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, waffles, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary newspaper
- Telephone in lobby
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- High-speed Internet access
Best Western Airport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western airport inn in Pearl.
Best Western Airport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western airport inn in Pearl, Mississippi is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.269485 / Latitude: -90.136465
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 20 W. Take Exit 48 (Pearson Road). Take a left. 3rd traffic light to the Best Western Airport Inn.
From: InterstateE 20 E. Take Exit 48 (Pearson Road). Take a right. 2nd Traffic light to the Best Western Airport Inn.
From: Highway 49. Take Interstate 20 E. Take Exit 48 (Pearson Road). Take a left. 3rd traffic light to the Best Western Airport Inn.
From: Interstate 55. Take Interstate 20 E. Take Exit 48 (Pearson Road). Take a left. 3rd traffic light to the Best Western Airport Inn.
Best Western Airport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Eudora Welty House
Located in the capital city of Jackson, the Eudora Welty House was the family home of Eudora Welty from 1925 until her death in 2001.
Welty, an internationally acclaimed author, donated the house to the state of Mississippi in 1986. The house is a National Historic Landmark, and remains one of the most intact historical literary houses in the nation.
Tour the home in central Mississippi to view the original furnishings, photographs, artwork, and thousands of books.
Reserve a tour to view the home and the Eudora Welty House Garden, created by Eudora's mother Chestina Welty in 1925.
A commercial and military airport, Jackson-Evers International Airport (JAN) is located east of Jackson in central Mississippi. Established in 1963, JAN replaced the Hawkins Field Airport, and today services the Jax metro area with five commercial airlines.
While in the airport terminal, enjoy your favorite freshly brewed Starbucks coffee drink or grab a bite to eat in the Sportshall Cafe or On-Stage Restaurant. A Mississippi Air National Guard base was also established in 1963, on the airport's 3,381-acre site.
Encompassing over 300 acres, Lefleur's Bluff State Park is set north of Flowood in central Mississippi. Nestled along the Pearl River, this Mississippi state park provides plenty of outdoor fun like fishing for bass, crappie, catfish and bream in the river or Mayes Lake, plus boating starting at the Mayes Lake boat ramp.
Lace up your hiking shoes for trekking along one or more of the short and easy hiking trails in the park. Enjoy a relaxing picnic break underneath one of the picnic shelters, or find a cool spot in the shade of a tree.
Golfers enjoy a day on the park's nine-hole course – or try one of the two nine-hole disc golf courses. While at the park, schedule plenty of time to stroll through the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science.
Spanning 40,000 square feet, the Mississippi Children's Museum is located in central Mississippi in the capital city of Jackson. Originally established in 2004 and open in 2011, the MCM draws more than 200,000 annual visitors, and collaborates with over 35 Mississippi organizations.
Mississippi Children's Museum visitors may explore five galleries: Exploring Mississippi, Wild About Reading, Healthy Fun, Express Yourself, and World At Work Gallery. Closed Mondays, the MCM also hosts holiday events, visiting artists, live music, and the Storytelling Festival.
The state’s largest museum, the Mississippi Museum of Art is located in central Mississippi in the capital city of Jackson. Established in 1978 by the Mississippi Art Association, the MMA features over 4,000 works of art by Mississippians.
Located downtown, the Mississippi Museum of Art offers permanent exhibits like “The Mississippi Story” – plus the Art Garden. Free to the public, and closed Mondays, MMA also yields the Palette Café.
A 73,000-square-foot complex containing over 70,000 specimens, the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science is located in Jackson in central Mississippi. Established in 1932, the museum overlooks the beautiful 305-acre Lefluer's Bluff State Park, and strives to promote Mississippi's natural landscape.
Step inside to see the variety of exhibits showcasing the natural world, including the 100,000-gallon aquarium and the 1,700-square-foot greenhouse – The Swamp. Wear comfortable shoes for a walk on the 2.5 miles of nature trails, and be sure to stop at the Prairie Garden Plot, Wetland Ponds, Fossil Gulch, and the Canopy Bridge.
The open-air amphitheater is an ideal location for an outdoor presentation, while the Dragonfly Shoppe is a great place to grab a souvenir.
Open Monday through Saturday, the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame & Museum in Jackson, showcases exciting interactive exhibits and displays of sports memorabilia from famous Mississippi athletes.
Since 1996, visitors have learned about some of the "greats" in Mississippi sports history, while strolling the museum in the Jackson area. Memorabilia from the former Dizzy Dean Museum is also on display on the second floor of the museum.
Old Mississippi State Capitol
Also known as the Old Capitol Museum, the Old Mississippi State Capitol in downtown Jackson is the most historic building in the Magnolia State.
This National Historic Landmark in central Mississippi is the site of the 1839 Married Women's Property Act – plus other significant actions.
Visit the museum for a free tour to view the multimedia exhibits of the historical events. Listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, this Greek Revival building has been fully restored to its original 1839 design and remains a focal point of downtown Jackson.
Your visit to this Mississippi state park will yield an impressive amount of outdoor recreation opportunities, 20 different picnic areas, and scenic nature trails. Lace up your hiking books and checkout the excellent nature views at Roosevelt State Park – you can explore Hollow Hill, Lakeview Hill, Muscadine Hill, or the Beaver Nature Trail.
Many park guests enjoy playing tennis at the tennis courts, and Shadow Lake provides a wealth of outdoor fun. Launch your boat and tool around on the nearly 150 acres of surface area, cast out your line and hope for the best, or try a bit of water skiing, permitted from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Catch up on your tan or hop in the water, where opportunities for all kinds of waterborne fun abound – everything from boating, fishing, and swimming to hiking the surrounding area.
Opened in 2005, Trustman Park is a minor league baseball stadium located in the central MS city of Pearl. The ballpark is home to the Mississippi Braves, the Double-A affiliate of Major League Baseball’s Atlanta Braves, and is the site of the annual Governor’s Cup between the Mississippi State University Bulldogs and the Ole Miss Rebels.
Seating over 8,000 fans, the ballpark features the unique mix of intimate fan experience and big league comfort and accommodations, including a kids’ play area and 360-degree concourse. During your visit, be sure to check out the Farm Bureau Grill for some tasty ballpark treats.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Children's Theater
- 0.60 mile(s) from Pearl Public Library, Looking for a good book? Come visit the Pearl Public Library. It has a good selection of children, teens, and adult books. Computers are available.
- 1.30 mile(s) from MS Braves Stadium, Home of the Mississippi Braves Minor League Baseball
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fire Academy
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jackson Zoological Park, Park-set zoo with over 120 animal species in simulated natural habitats, a train ride and a carousel. Splash pad is open May - September. Hours of Operation 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from MS Fairground/Coliseum, Arts and Entertainment
- 5.00 mile(s) from Old Capitol Museum, A Mississippi State Historic Site and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1990. Hours of Operation 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 7.20 mile(s) from MS Sports Hall of Fame, The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum celebrates the Magnolia State’s incredibly rich history of producing world class athletes and teams. Hours of Operation 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 7.30 mile(s) from Jackson Memorial Stadium, The home field of the Jackson State University Tigers.
- 7.90 mile(s) from MS Children's Museum, Interactive exhibits, activities and programs for kids focusing on arts, history, health & science. Hours of Operation 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 73.00 mile(s) from Geyser Falls Water Park®
- 5.50 mile(s) from Jackson Convention Center
- 5.70 mile(s) from Thalia Mara Hall
- 1.3 mile(s) from Bass Pro Shop
- 1.3 mile(s) from Outlets of Mississippi, The states largest outlet shopping center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pearl Parks & Recreation, Youth and adult softball field
- 3.50 mile(s) from Pearl Municipal Golf, Public golf course has 18-holes
- 1.30 mile(s) from Trustmark Park, Mississippi Braves Stadium
- 20 mile(s) from Ross Barnett Reservoir, The reservoir offers boating, fishing, water skiing, mountain bike trails and camping
- 0.60 mile(s) from Mac N Bones Golf & Grill, Miniature golf 18-hole and an American restaurant
- 0.40 mile(s) from Cinemark® Tinseltown, Movie theater
- Adjacent to Waffle House®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Arby's, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Wendy's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Frisco Deli, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Ruby Tuesday's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .2 mile(s) from Dunkin' Donuts, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- .2 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .2 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .2 mile(s) from Kobe, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from O'Charley's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Old Country Store
- .3 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .5 mile(s) from Moss Creek Fish House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Los Parrilleros, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- .3 mile(s) from Baskin-Robbins®, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 31 flavors
- 1.3 mile(s) from Uncle Buck's Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located inside Bass Pro Shop
- .4 mile(s) from Ryan's Family Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 7.3 mile(s) from China Buffet, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, next to Walmart®
- .6 mile(s) from Logan's Roadhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- .2 mile(s) from Mikado Japanese Express, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- .8 mile(s) from Lone Star Steak House, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.9 mile(s) from China Kitchen Buffet, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Airport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Pearl. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean