BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
725 Larson Street, Jackson, MS 39202-3437
Phone: 601/969-6555 | Fax: 601/353-7468 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Hotels near downtown Jackson, MS, make enjoying the best night life, dining and shopping simple for guests. Staying near this downtown hotel means secured parking and being near hospitals for medical tourism. Need to be near the coliseum? Have plans to attend the Dixie National Horse Show? Staying in this prime location lets guests make the most of any trip.
When looking for a hotel near the Jackson, MS, Convention Complex, business travelers also need to ensure the right amenities are on hand like free high speed Internet. Squeezing in a tour of the Mississippi state capitol or slipping away to the famous St. Patty’s Day Parade is much easier when you can stay connected. Plus, hotels near the Mississippi Coliseum make for fast cab rides and low fare so travelers can make the most of the trip.
Business travelers with Trademart and those in town for a university event or an event at the Coliseum need spacious yet quiet accommodations. That’s why hotels near UMMC in Jackson, MS, provide the perfect balance of convenience and comfort. When visiting the Veteran’s Hospital, staying near the capitol allows for a little leisure mixed in with business or appointments. Nothing compares to a downtown location, especially when this Jackson property is so inviting.
This hotel was recently renovated in 2013 and features 42-inch TVs in each guest room. A hot breakfast awaits guests each morning and features delicious favorites like eggs, biscuits and gravy, flaky pastries and bottomless Arabica coffee. A fitness center has state of the art machines so there’s no worry about missing a workout, and guest laundry is available to keep guests looking sharp. Located within walking distance to restaurants, this downtown Jackson hotel has everything necessary for a memorable vacation.
Book a comfortable stay at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn and enjoy competitive rates!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Outdoor pool open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Ice/vending machines available on every floor
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Mail services Drop off at Front Desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television
- Daily newspaper available at Front Desk
- High-speed Internet access
- Secured Parking 24/7
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western executive inn in Jackson.
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Conveniently located, the best western executive inn in Jackson, Mississippi is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 32.304095 / Latitude: -90.168705
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 55 North. Take the 96B Exit to High Street. Make a right turn at the first stop light onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
From: Interstate 55 South. Take the 96B Exit to High Street. Make a right turn at the first stop light onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
From: Interstate 20 East. Travel Interstate 20 West to Interstate 55 North. Take exit 96B to High Street. Make a right at the first stop light onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
From: Interstate 20 West. Travel Interstate 20 West onto Interstate 55 North. Take Exit 96B to High Street. Make a right at the first stop light onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
From: The airport. Merge onto Interstate 20 West towards Jackson onto Interstate 55 North. Take Exit 96B to High Street. Make a right at the first stop light onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
From: The convention complex. Head east on Pascagoula Street towards South Lamar Street. Turn left at South Jefferson Street. Turn right at High Street. Turn left at Greymont Avenue. Continue onto Larson Street. BEST WESTERN Executive Inn is on your left.
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Just outside of Jackson, golfers can their swing on at Brookwood Country Club. The course is open to the public, making the 18-hole, parkland style setting ideal for traveling golfers.
Shooting for par giving you an appetite? Make sure and stop at the 19th Hole Bar & Grill before or after you hit the links. Enjoy the wooded, scenic course, ideal for any skill level during a visit to central Mississippi.
Located just north of Jackson in central Mississippi, Lake Caroline Golf Club entices visitors of all ages. The 18-hole course stretches across 6,800 yards, has four sets of tees, and is playable by golfers of any skill level. If you don’t feel quite up to the full course, the club offers lessons for adults and children.
What’s more, golfers and families can visit the Grille at Lake Caroline for some pre and post game food and drinks. Enjoy outstanding Mississippi golfing, family-fun, and daily lunch specials during your visit to Caroline Golf Club.
The CelticFest Mississippi will celebrate 20 years of Irish fun in September. Visit the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry museum in Jackson, to enjoy Celtic artisans and over 300 performers on six stages. The workshops will focus on musical instruments, genealogy, dance, literature, Irish culture and Gaelic language. Participate in the public dances, music and singing lessons or stroll through the Celtic exhibits.
Taste delicious food and Celtic specialty items. Kids love the children's area. This 3-day event has plenty of activities and fun for the whole family. Check into the Best Western hotel, to enjoy a comfortable and quiet guest room. Have a memorable time in central Mississippi.
The Eudora Welty House, in the capitol city of Jackson was the family home of Eudora Welty from 1925 until her death in 2001. Welty, an internationally acclaimed author, donated the house to the state of Mississippi in 1986. The house is a National Historic Landmark and remains one of the most intact historical literary houses in the country.
Tour the home to view the original furnishings, photographs, painting and thousands of books. Reserve a tour to view the house and the lovely garden, created by Eudora's mother Chestina Welty in 1925. While visiting Central Mississippi consider staying with Best Western hotels to enjoy comfortably accommodations and guest services.
Originally Natchez Seminary, Jackson State University is located in central Mississippi in the capital city of Jackson. Established in 1877, JSU has an enrollment of over 9,000 students across its 245-acre campus.
Formerly Jackson College and Jackson State College, JSU is known for its marching band – called the Sonic Boom of the South – and the Jackson State Tigers. JSU also features the Jackson State University Botanical Garden, Ayer Hall, and the Green-Gibb Pedestrian Walkway.
Jackson-Evers International Airport, a commercial and military airport located east of Jackson, was established in 1963. It replaced the previous Hawkins Field airport. A Mississippi Air National Guard base was also established in 1963, on the airport's 3,381-acre site. The 172d Airlift Wing operates the C-17 Globemaster III, from the base. The airport provides airline service for Central Mississippi residents and visitors, through the five commercial airlines.
While in the airport terminal, enjoy your favorite freshly brewed Starbucks coffee drink or grab a bite to eat in the Sportshall Cafe or On-Stage Restaurant. Before your flight, browse through the gift shops to find something to read, for a more enjoyable flight. The free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal is also a nice perk. For comfortable lodging close to the airport, choose one of the local Best Western hotels, for a wonderful night's rest.
Spanning 40,000 square feet, the Mississippi Children's Museum is located in central Mississippi in the capital city of Jackson. Originally established in 2004 and open in 2011, the MCM draws more than 200,000 annual visitors, and collaborates with over 35 Mississippi organizations.
Mississippi Children's Museum visitors may explore five galleries: Exploring Mississippi, Wild About Reading, Healthy Fun, Express Yourself, and World At Work Gallery. Closed Mondays, the MCM also hosts holiday events, visiting artists, live music, and the Storytelling Festival.
The state’s largest museum, the Mississippi Museum of Art is located in central Mississippi in the capital city of Jackson. Established in 1978 by the Mississippi Art Association, the MMA features over 4,000 works of art by Mississippians.
Located downtown, the Mississippi Museum of Art offers permanent exhibits like “The Mississippi Story” – plus the Art Garden. Free to the public, and closed Mondays, MMA also yields the Palette Café.
The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum in Jackson, showcases exciting interactive exhibits and displays of sports memorabilia. Since 1996, visitors have learned about some of the "greats" in Mississippi sports history, while strolling the museum. Memorabilia from the former Dizzy Dean Museum is also on display on the second floor of the museum.
Other attractions in the Capital city include the Old Capitol Museum, the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science and the Smith Robertson Museum and Cultural Center. While visiting Jackson, experience superb guest services and accommodations with Best Western hotels, convenient to several Jackson area attractions.
The Old Capitol Museum in downtown Jackson is the most historic building in the state. This National Historic Landmark is where several legislative actions took place. The development of the 1868 and 1890 state constitutions and the passage of the 1839 Married Women's Property Act are included in those significant actions.
Visit the museum for a free tour to view the multimedia exhibits of the historical events. This Greek Revival building has been fully restored to its original 1839 design and remains a focal point of downtown Jackson. Schedule time to attend one of the several events throughout the year. Rest comfortable with Best Western hotels while visiting central Mississippi.
Finding Roosevelt State Park is as easy as cruising along I-20. You'll find Roosevelt State Park within the Bienville National Forest in central Mississippi – almost directly between Meridian and Jackson. Your visit to the Roosevelt State Park will yield an impressive amount of outdoor recreation opportunities, 20 different picnic areas, and scenic nature trails.
Lace up your hiking books and checkout the excellent nature views at Roosevelt State Park – you can explore Hollow Hill, Lakeview Hill, Muscadine Hill, or the Beaver Nature Trail. Many park guests enjoy playing tennis at the tennis courts, and Shadow Lake provides a wealth of outdoor fun. Launch your boat and tool around on the nearly 150 acres of surface area, cast out your line and hope for the best, or try a bit of water skiing, permitted from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
The Mississippi Blues Trail is known as the "birthplace of the blues". Travelers along the trail enjoy stopping at the trail markers in towns like Jackson, to read the stories in that area. Each story depicts how bluesmen and women lived and how their music was influenced by their lives. The markers are located in cotton fields, cemeteries, churches, train depots, clubs and city streets.
Ready to hit the trail? There are several markers along the route. In the northern Mississippi's Hills region visitors can find the Aberdeen Mississippi Blues marker, then through the Delta region to see the Baptist Town marker, continuing through the Pines region to find the Howlin' Wolf marker, the Capital/River region Bobby Rush marker and ending in the Coast region at the Biloxi Blues marker. At the end of the journey, choose a Best Western hotel for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Columns looming over Windsor Ruins
Once the largest antebellum Greek Revival mansion in the state, the Windsor Ruins are found in Claiborne County, southwest of Vicksburg and Jackson, in the westernmost of central Mississippi. Belonging to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the ruins remain where the mansion of Smith Coffee Daniel II stood since 1861.
The mansion once had a rooftop observatory famously used by both Union troops and Confederate troops during the American Civil War. After an 1890 fire, only 23 columns and a wrought-iron set of stairs loom where the mansion once stood, creating a picturesque and haunting display featured in several motion pictures, including Raintree County and Ghosts of Mississippi.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from MS Coliseum & Trademart, Less than 2 Blocks from Mississippi Fairgounds, Coliseum, & Trademart
- 1.00 mile(s) from Downtown, Economic & Cultural Heart of Mississippi
- 1.00 mile(s) from Federal Building
- 1.00 mile(s) from Eudora Welty Library
- 1.00 mile(s) from MS State Capitol
- 2.00 mile(s) from MS Museum of Art
- 2.00 mile(s) from Natural Science Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from MS Convention Complex, Jackson's Premiere Showplace - A beautiful, 330,000 square-foot looking glass!
- 4.00 mile(s) from MS Memorial Stadium
- 6.00 mile(s) from MS Farm Bureau
- 6.00 mile(s) from Highland Colony Pkwy
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ross Barnett Reservoir
- 10.00 mile(s) from JAN International Airport, Jackson-Evers International Airport
- 12.00 mile(s) from Nissan Plant
- 6.00 mile(s) from Northpark Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Highland Village Shopping
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Clinton
- 10.00 mile(s) from Pearl
- 15.00 mile(s) from Canton
- 10.00 mile(s) from Byram
- 10.00 mile(s) from Madison
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ridgeland
- 30.00 mile(s) from Edwards
- 42.00 mile(s) from Vicksburg
- 90.00 mile(s) from Meridian
- 0.10 mile(s) from MS Trademart
- 0.10 mile(s) from MS Fairgrounds
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wright & Ferguson Funeral
- 1.00 mile(s) from Amsouth Bank
- 1.00 mile(s) from Clarion Ledger
- 1.00 mile(s) from International Org. Forest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Baptist Hospital
- 1.00 mile(s) from Trustmark Bank
- 1.00 mile(s) from Union Planters Bank
- 1.00 mile(s) from Belk Corporate
- 1.00 mile(s) from State Capitol & Offices
- 2.00 mile(s) from St. Dominics Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Convention Complex
- 2.00 mile(s) from Univ. MS Medical Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Nucor Steel Mill
- 3.00 mile(s) from Veterans Hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from AT&T
- 6.00 mile(s) from Saks Inc
- 6.00 mile(s) from IBM
- 8.00 mile(s) from General Motors
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bellhaven College
- 3.00 mile(s) from Millsaps College
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jackson State University
- 6.00 mile(s) from Holmes Community College
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mississippi College
- Across the street from Whataburger, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Shoney's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Waffle House, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Arby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fenian's Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Keifer's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Schimmel's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Char, Full Service, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bravo's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 8.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 8.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 10.00 mile(s) from Biaggi's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 10.00 mile(s) from PF Chang's, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Jackson. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean