Best Western New Albany
400 State Highway 30 W, New Albany, MS 38652-2403
Phone: +1 662-598-0123 | Fax: 662/598-0122 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy convenient amenities and easy access to area work sites, sports venues, and local attractions when staying at our hotel in New Albany, MS. Stay at the newly built Best Western Albany Inn & Suites when you’re attending University of Mississippi football games, sporting events at New Albany Sports Complex, or just need a rest stop when traveling through Mississippi.
We cater to stopover guests, corporate travelers, and extended stay visitors with a variety of amenities and services that will make you feel right at home. Our brand new property features a unique and modern design. Enjoy the view from the second floor balcony overlooking the lobby and enjoy contemporary accommodations. We have spacious guest rooms and suites available, including a Presidential Suite with a separate bedroom, and complimentary upgrades for Elite Members. All rooms are furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator for your convenience.
Get your day off to a great start with a complimentary hot breakfast and enjoy easy access to several great restaurants nearby for lunch or dinner. Take a dip in our outdoor pool and relax by the fireplace in the lobby area. Work out in our 24-hour fitness facility equipped with weight lifting equipment and cardio machines.
Whether you’re working at the Toyota Boshoku - Blue Springs Plant, visiting students at the University of Mississippi, or just staying in the area for a long weekend on vacation, look forward to modern comforts and easy access to all the area has to offer at our renovated hotel. Book now through bestwestern.com for the lowest rates and our Low Rate Guarantee.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free. A water fountain is provided inside the fitness center as well as two LED flat screen TV's to enjoy while working out.
- Weight lifting equipment, free weights
- Stair stepper, Elliptical
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, available on the 2nd floor with a folding table located in the same vicinity. There is a washer and a dryer for the convenience of the guest. The fee is $1.25 per machine.
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services, available behind the front counter
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities 648 square feet. Accommodates 85 people.
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Second floor atrium that overlooks the lobby. Beautiful railing that was designed by the owners and crafted locally.
- Fireplace in lobby
- Charging station available for Smart vehicles.
Best Western New Albany
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western new albany in New Albany.
Best Western New Albany
Conveniently located, the best western new albany in New Albany, Mississippi is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.495115 / Latitude: -89.035695
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Tupelo, Mississippi. Get on MS-178 W/US-45 from N Front Street. Follow I-22/US-78 W to Exit 61 in New Albany. Take Exit 61 for MS-30 W toward W New Albany/Oxford. Turn left on MS-30 W. The Best Western® New Albany will be located on left.
From: Memphis,Tennessee. Take US-78 E and I-22 to MS-30 W In New Albany. Take Exit 61 from I-22. Turn right on MS-30 W. The Best Western® New Albany will be located on left.
Best Western New Albany
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.7 mile(s) from Union County Historical Museum, one of the best museums in the area that focuses on the Hill Country region of North Mississippi and Union County in particular, the UCHM features an interpretive timeline of life in the area from prehistoric fossils up until the modern age. Included is information on the Chickasaws, the first European settlers, the Civil War, Reconstruction and New Albany’s most famous son, Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winning author, William Faulkner. An outdoor exhibit includes the award-winning Faulkner Garden (adjacent to the plot on which Faulkner’s childhood home stood) which features plants indigenous to the area and offers many interpretive events that explain the way of life of the settlers of the area. As well, the museum offers monthly events and excursions for varied interests.
- 1.4 mile(s) from Tanglefoot Trail®, Mississippi’s longest rails to trails conversion is a paved ten foot wide biking and hiking trail that meanders through the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in the Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area. The trail begins in historic downtown New Albany and continues 44 miles through scenic villages and countryside to its conclusion Houston, Mississippi. The trail is available for use free of charge every day of the year from a half hour before sunrise to a half hour after sunset. You can bring your own bike or rent one in town. Transportation services available.
- 1 mile(s) from Historic Downtown New Albany, listed on the National Register, New Albany’s thriving downtown area includes parks, specialty shops, eateries, antique stores and more.
- 3.8 mile(s) from High Point Coffee Roasters, Inc. was founded in 2004 with the goal of being the best specialty coffee roaster in Mississippi. We believe we have exceeded our goal, as our coffee can now be found in coffee shops from New Jersey to New Orleans and is enjoyed by the likes of Bill Cosby, John Grisham, and the Baltimore Ravens. And we, of course, continue to serve the folks in Mississippi the best specialty coffee you can buy. The highest quality coffee beans from 14 countries are imported and then transformed in original, distinctive roasts by our owner and Master Roaster, Dan Skinner, who was trained at the West Coast Specialty Coffee Institute in San Francisco. We sell just about anything a coffee shop needs to succeed, and we also sell retail from our roastery here in New Albany as well as from our website. If you’re looking for the ultimate coffee experience, please stop by! We love to have visitors. Watch us roast, and then try some freshly-brewed coffee.
- 9.3 mile(s) from Ingomar Mounds, located at the Union County Heritage Museum. During what is known as the “Middle Woodland” period (100 B.C. - 400 A.D.) inhabitants of the area constructed mounds using simple tools and baskets. While individual Indian mounds can be found throughout the Southeast, the Ingomar Mounds was major mound complex consisting of a large flat-topped mound surrounded by 11 - 13 conical mounds. This ceremonial and burial complex has been one of considerable interest since first excavated in 1885 by the Smithsonian Institution. Evidence from the construction and unearthed objects, including bones, pottery, arrowheads, beads, glass and silver, indicate that the complex was used for centuries. The complex is free and open to the public. Throughout the year the Union County Heritage Museum hosts events at the complex that include stargazing, drum circles, interpretive programs and more.
- 13.7 mile(s) from Wolf Howl Animal Preserve, features wolves and wolf pups. Tours are offered at this preserve where you will get to view wolves and learn about habitat, behaviors and more. If you're lucky, you'll be able to witness scent rolling and howling demonstrations (the wolves are not trained, so they may not always perform). As well, your hosts will be happy to answer any questions you have about their wolves or the species in general. After hearing about our Wolves, you may visit our Log Cabin Gift Shop that features a great variety of Wolf and Wildlife related gift items. Advanced reservations required.
- 1.8 mile(s) from Riverside Flea Market, almost a half-acre of anything imaginable...old fishing baskets, dolls, antiques, old signs, clothing, bulk goods, furniture artwork, vinyl albums, books...too much to describe here.
- 1.4 mile(s) from MODA Designs, interior designs, wedding flowers and gifts.
- 1.3 mile(s) from The Bath House, makes and sells organic bath and body products and handmade candles. All products are made at our store. We also sell other bath items such as effusion lamps and oils, massage oils, lotion candles, bath rugs, towels and spa wear, containers and candle holders.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Itty Bitty Birdie, is your one stop shop for baby and children clothing, shoes, accessories, toys, books, and more. Located in downtown New Albany, it is a local favorite for popular name brands and unique products. Itty Bitty Birdie also offers a baby registry to expecting mothers and delivery to their showers. For all of your children’s needs, Itty Bitty Birdie is the place to go, where little one’s are celebrated in style.
Best Western New Albany
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near New Albany. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean